Boy Meets Girl


It's the story you've heard time and time again.

Boy meets girl.
Boy pursues girl.
Boy proposes to girl.
Girl says yes.
They live happily ever after.

Only not.

Our story is more complicated. And yet, it's all so simple.

Boy meets girl.
Girls is unavailable.
Boy and girl work together.
Boy and girl become great friends.
Girl is available.
Boy likes girl.
Girl likes boy.
Boy proposes to girl.
Girl says yes.
Boy gets deployed.
Girl plans a wedding.

I'm that girl, welcome to my blog.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Girl gets inspired

Girl finds a hobby.
Girl buys a camera.
Girl's heart is broken.
Boy encourages Girl.
Girl works hard.
Girl's dreams come true.

It started as a dream.
It ended as a reality.
I am a wedding photographer.
I am also a bit of a creative mind.
I love Do it Yourself (DIY) projects.
I love to be unique.

So as soon as we got engaged, the wheels in my brain started turning.
Here are things that have inspired me, and just MIGHT show up at our wedding :)

Photobucket


I don't have links for all of these photos because I have been saving a lot of them for quite some time. If they are yours, please let me know so I can link you!

Check out the following where I found several of them:
Promise Tangeman
Martha Stewart Weddings
Style Me Pretty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been following your original blog about photography for some time now and truely admire your work! You are great at what you do, you make it look so easy! Just wish we were closer so that you could take pics of me and my family of 5. I started following you from reading FlourishCourtneyPoolers blog page because I went to High School with Courtney. She had written something about Twilight and it was in our local Forks newspaper. And the rest is history, I LOVE photography and that's what got me interested in following your blog and now I'm excited to follow along with you in your new journey! I am a mother of 3 Beautiful Girls and have been married to my Hubby for 15yrs, just celebrated our Anniversary on the beautiful island of Kauai,HI with our girls! I am a Cosmetologist here in WA and have my own salon. Sorry to ramble on but I wanted to give you alittle history so that you wouldn't think I was a crazy person!!! Goodluck with all the preperations for your wedding! If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask!
-Trang Luong
touchofelegance8611@yahoo.com

Jewelielyn said...

i have always known you were creative, but i have been sort of surprised to see you being crafty. i guess i shouldn't have been--it's in your blood. <3 u!